Free admission to museums: visitors under 25 years any time, anybody else - Fridays, from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. - Tuesday through Thursday and on weekends, from 4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (admittance until 5 p.m.).
Free admission to Iconography of the City and Castle of Milan Castello Sforzesco, "Achille Bertarelli" Print Collection Reading Room, Opening hours: Monday through Friday, from 2 to 5.30 p.m.
Museums of Sforzesco Castle:
* Museum of Ancient Art, on the ground floor of the Ducal Courtyard,
* Pinacoteca - on display 230 works of art, which include masterpieces by famous Italian painters such as Mantegna, Antonello da Messina, Foppa, Cesare da Sesto, Procaccini, Cerano, and many others, 1st floor of the Ducal Courtyard, from room XX to room XXVI,
* New layout for exhibit of 15th - 21st century furnishings and Wooden Sculpture, 1st floor of the Ducal Courtyard, Museum of Applied Arts
* Collections of Applied Arts and the museum of Musical Instruments, 0n the first and second floors of the Rocchetta
* Egyptian Section of the Archaeological Museum and Sala Viscontea, the underground level of the Ducal Courtyard
* Prehistoric Section of the Archaeological Museum and Sala Viscontea, the underground level of the Ducal Courtyard